SAC Kit, Up to 9mm
OverviewSACs allow shooters to confirm zero and/ or re-zero weapons quickly, in any environment, without live fire. Models available for most 5.56 and 7.62mm weapons (up to 9mm bore, including assault & sniper rifles and MGs) using iron, optical, or NV sights.
CALL BEFORE PURCHASING. Available 45 days ARO.
- Accurate: Sub-MOA accuracy.
- Repeatable: any collimator can be used on any like weapon system with the same degree of accuracy.
- Passive: does not emit light or any other signature and does not require a down-range target.
- Simple: easy to use with very little training. No “master weapon” is needed. No batteries.
- Proven: SACs have been in use for more than a decade by British and other military forces and with law enforcement agencies around the world with outstanding results.
In the operational environment, the SAC ensures that shooters always go into the fight with a properly zeroed weapon- even after compromising zero by bumping weapons or changing sights. During training, the SAC saves valuable time and ammunition on the zero range, prevents problem weapons from creating problem shooters, and is an outstanding training aid for teaching marksmanship fundamentals.
ATTENTION: PLEASE DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER WITHOUT SPEAKING WITH US FIRST.
THIS PRODUCT IS RESTRICTED TO US MILITARY, LAW ENFORCEMENT, AND (SOME) GOV'T CONTRACTORS. END USE PAPERWORK IS REQUIRED.