Considerations for Concealed Carry is a 3 hour course for those who are interested in carrying a concealed pistol. Unlike all of our other pistol courses, we DO NOT shoot in this course. It covers critical safety and legal issues and provides information on how to select guns, ammunition, holsters, and other equipment.
• GA/ FL carry laws
• Types of pistols (semi-automatic and revolver) and the strengths and weaknesses of each
• Carry methods (off-body, appendix, hip, ankle) and strengths and weaknesses of each
• Holster considerations/ recommendations
• Ammunition considerations for training and personal defense
• Flashlights, spare magazines, tourniquets, and other concealed carry equipment
You'll need the following gear in order to participate:
• Notepad and pen
There are no prerequisites for this course.
All US citizens who may legally possess a firearm are welcome to participate in this course. To confirm eligibility, please provide the following documents BEFORE the class is scheduled to start:
- US state or federal ID (i.e. driver license)
- LE or MIL ID card OR valid concealed carry permit OR background check from your local law enforcement agency showing no felony or domestic violence convictions, restraining orders, etc. that make it illegal for you to possess a firearm.