Counter-Surveillance 1 is a two-day familiarization course designed to introduce students to techniques for conducting and recognizing surveillance in an urban environment. The program will include lectures and practical exercises.
• Design a Surveillance Detection Route
• Utilize various counter-surveillance techniques
• Define common terms such as Cover Stop, Anchor Stop, and Intrusion Points
You'll need the following gear in order to participate:• Comfortable footwear and clothing that blends into an urban setting
• Low Profile communications gear (recommended)
• Notepad and pen
All lawfully armed US citizens are welcome to participate in this course. To confirm eligibility, please provide the following documents BEFORE the class is scheduled to start:
- US state or federal ID (i.e. driver license)
- LE or MIL ID card OR valid concealed carry permit OR background check from your local law enforcement agency showing no felony or domestic violence convictions, restraining orders, etc. that make it illegal for you to possess a firearm.