The new DD5V1 is a groundbreaking, performance-driven platform engineered from muzzle to buttstock. Incorporating over a decade of expertise from industry-leading Daniel Defense engineers and designers, the DD5V1 establishes a whole new standard in the .308 platform. With innovative features like a 4-bolt connection system utilizing a unique barrel extension, an optimized upper receiver, an improved bolt carrier group, ambidextrous controls, a configurable modular charging handle, and a cold-hammer-forged barrel, the DD5V1—although built around a traditional AR platform— establishes a new tradition in 7.62 rifles. It also features a Geissele SSA two-stage trigger for precise fire control. Even with all of these features, plus a DD Superior Suppression Device and 15” Picatinny top rail, the DD5V1 weighs only 8.3 lbs. The new DD5V1 will be sure to deliver the accuracy, reliability, and durability expected from Daniel Defense.
- 16" Strength-2-Weight Cold Hammer Forged Barrel for optimal stiffness/weight ratio, improving accuracy and handling
- Innovative 4-bolt connection system utilizing a unique barrel extension securely attaches free-floating CHF barrel and KeyMod handguard mounts securely to upper without barrel nut
- Bolt and carrier designed with oversized cam pin, enhanced extractor geometry, and dual ejectors
- Ambidextrous safety selector, magazine catch, bolt release, and configurable modular charging handle
- Lower receiver features integral oversized trigger guard and flared magazine well for SR-25 type magazines
- Geissele SSA 2-Stage Trigger with its smooth 2.5 lb take-up and clean 2 lb break
|Manufacturing # / SKU||02-150-17029-047-|
|Caliber||7.62 x 51mm / .308 Winchester|
|Muzzle Thread||5⁄8×24 TPI (Threads Per Inch)|
|Product Weight||8.3 lbs|
|Length||33 3/8" - 37"|
|Magazine||Magpul PMAG 20-Round|
|Case||Daniel Defense Full-Latch Impact Plastic Case|
All Daniel Defense products carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee against defects in original materials and workmanship. If your Daniel Defense product shows evidence of such defects, Daniel Defense will make every accommodation to fix, repair, or replace your product in the most expeditious manner possible. Daniel Defense does not warranty products or damage caused to our products by the correct or incorrect installation of other manufacturer’s products. Be sure to retain your sales slip as proof of purchase date when making a claim.
NOTE: Firearms purchased on this website must be picked up in person (GA residents only) or shipped to a Federal Firearms License (FFL) holder in your state of residence. You must provide us with a copy of the FFL prior to shipment. Transfer fees charged by the receiving FFL are your responsibility. If you are not eligible to own a firearm, return shipping and other charges will be deducted from your refund.
Firearms on this website are being offered and sold on behalf of Telluric Arms, LLC.