The Daniel Defense M4V11 is what our instructors use. We like Daniel Defense because their rifles are tough, dependable, and reasonably economical. We like this particular design (V11) because the rail, which extends to the end of the barrel, is lightweight and allows for mounting of an IR laser, white light, and controls with minimal changes to grip.
We offer this rifle in several configurations. You can buy just the rifle, or you can add one of our recommended sight packages and/ or a sling to create a complete, ready-to-fight package.
The Daniel Defense M4 Carbine V11, based on the popular V9 series, was designed for shooters who prefer the benefits of the KeyMod system integrated in the new SLiM Rail™ (Slim Lightweight Modular). KeyMod is a recoil resistant, two-part, direct attachment method for accessories that offers outstanding “return-to-zero” when accessories are removed and reinstalled. The new SLiM Rail™ 15.0 offers incredible weight savings as well as superior cooling, ergonomics, and modularity while maintaining the strength and durability expected from Daniel Defense. The long, 15” rail gives operators the option to have the support hand extended out closer to the muzzle allowing them to drive the gun more precisely and prevents over travel when transitioning between multiple targets. This combined with our mid-length gas system, which is known to have a smoother recoil impulse, allows for quick, but precise rapid fire. An uninterrupted Picatinny rail on top and KeyMod attachment at 3, 6, and 9 o’clock, ensures plenty of real estate for optics and accessories and allows for maximum sight radius for accurate shooting with rail mounted iron sights. The DDM4v11 is equipped with a free-floating, Cold Hammer Forged, 16” Government profile barrel and the newly designed, rugged and comfortable Daniel Defense Buttstock and Pistol grip.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- LOWER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum
- UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum
- BARREL: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 twist, 16″ Government Profile, Chrome Lined, and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated
- GAS SYSTEM: Pinned Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 hardened steel and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Mid-length, Direct Impingement
- MUZZLE DEVICE: Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- BUFFER: H Buffer
- SIGHTS: Sold Separately
- HANDGUARD: Daniel Defense SLiM Rail™ 15.0, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum
- RECEIVER EXTENSION: 6-Position Mil-Spec 7075-T6 Aluminum
- BUTTSTOCK: Daniel Defense Buttstock, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- PISTOL GRIP: Daniel Defense Pistol Grip, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- FINISH: Your choice of standard black, Daniel Defense Tornado™ or MIL SPEC+ Cerakote™, or Kryptec Typhon
- Made in the USA!
|Manufacturing # / SKU||02-151-20026-047-|
|Muzzle Thread||1⁄2×28 TPI (Threads Per Inch)|
|Product Weight||6.28 lbs|
|Length||32 ¼” – 35 7/8”|
|Magazine||Magpul PMAG 30-Round|
|Case||Daniel Defense Full-Latch Impact Plastic Case|
WARRANTY STATEMENT - DANIEL DEFENSE
All Daniel Defense products carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee against defects in original materials and workmanship. If your Daniel Defense product shows evidence of such defects, Daniel Defense will make every accommodation to fix, repair, or replace your product in the most expeditious manner possible. Daniel Defense does not warranty products or damage caused to our products by the correct or incorrect installation of other manufacturer’s products. Be sure to retain your sales slip as proof of purchase date when making a claim.
NOTE: Firearms purchased on this website must be picked up in person (GA residents only) or shipped to a Federal Firearms License (FFL) holder in your state of residence. You must provide us with a copy of the FFL prior to shipment. Transfer fees charged by the receiving FFL are your responsibility. If you are not eligible to own a firearm, return shipping and other charges will be deducted from your refund.
Firearms on this website are being offered and sold on behalf of Telluric Arms, LLC.