This 4 hour course picks up the pace with stress-inducing drills. Students will be introduced to simple and dynamic movement with a carbine and will revisit interacting with cover. Shoulder transitions and a few additional shooting platforms will also be covered in this course. This course should bring everything together and test previous and new skills by applying time constraints, accuracy standards, and stress. This is a high-intensity course meant to mimic the movement, skills, and some tactics required to prevail in a gunfight.
• Use of cover
• Shoulder transitions
• Stress shoot drills
• Combat mindset
You'll need the following gear in order to participate:• Quality, serviceable semiautomatic M4 style rifle with at least 3 magazines
• Weapon sling and magazine pouches
• Ear and eye protection (we have both available for use, but you may be more comfortable with your own)
• Notepad and pen
• Approximately 150 rounds TCJ Ammunition*
Defensive Carbine 2 or equivalent formal training.
All lawfully armed US citizens are welcome to participate in this course. To confirm eligibility, please provide the following documents BEFORE the class is scheduled to start:
- US state or federal ID (i.e. driver license)
- LE or MIL ID card OR valid concealed carry permit OR background check from your local law enforcement agency showing no felony or domestic violence convictions, restraining orders, etc. that make it illegal for you to possess a firearm.