• Review of drawstroke and fundamentals
• Rapid fire responses to weapon malfunctions
• Trigger reset
• Multiple target engagements
You'll need the following gear in order to participate:• Quality, serviceable semiautomatic handgun with at least 2 magazines
• Open carry holster and magazine pouch or some other way to carry a spare magazine on your person
• Ear and eye protection (we have both available for use, but you may be more comfortable with your own)
• Notepad and pen
• Approximately 200 rounds of TCJ Ammunition*
Defensive Pistol 1 or equivalent FORMAL training.
All lawfully armed US citizens are welcome to participate in this course. To confirm eligibility, please provide the following documents BEFORE the class is scheduled to start:
- US state or federal ID (i.e. driver license)
- LE or MIL ID card OR valid concealed carry permit OR background check from your local law enforcement agency showing no felony or domestic violence convictions, restraining orders, etc. that make it illegal for you to possess a firearm.
“Course is geared to help improve shooters ability, which is done exceptionally well. I have learned more in this class than in 10 years of training.” - September 25, 2014
“Great class, great guys, great experience.” - March 8, 2014