The Team Wendy Exfil LTP is our choice for non-ballistic helmets. We like it because the NV shroud is machined aluminum rather than molded plastic and because of it's comfortable, easy-to-adjust suspension system.
The EXFIL® LTP (Lightweight, Tactical, Polymer) bump helmet offers a stable, comfortable platform for mounting night vision and other accessories while providing the highest level of impact protection. The built-in NVG shroud utilizes an integrated Wilcox® machined aluminum shroud insert. The helmet features a Zorbium® foam liner along with a CAM FIT™ retention system that uses easily adjustable cam-lock sliders and a micro-adjustable Boa® dial.
- High strength Lexan Polycarbonate Copolymer Shell
- High cut shell design with clearance for hearing protection and communication headsets
- Zorbium® foam liner with customizable comfort pads
- CAM FIT™ retention system that utilizes Boa® Closure System for optimized stability and fit
- Rail 2.0 Accessory Mounting System:
- Compatible with all EXFIL® accessories
- Includes two Magpul MOE® picatinny style rails and mounting hardware
- Includes shock cord kit for stabilizing NVG
- T‐slots provide limitless custom mounting options
- Rear bungee for securing goggle straps
- External loop for mounting counterweights, beacon lights and ID patches