This ultra-compact model minimizes added weight, frees up rail space for other accessories, and increases weapon maneuverability compared to larger WeaponLights.
This M300 Mini Scout Light (M300C-Z68-BK) comes with an installed click-type tailcap pushbutton switch -- press for momentary-on, press further to click constant-on. The switch is shrouded to minimize the chance for accidental activation. A remote tape switch can be purchased as an option.
Like all Scout Light models, the M300 Mini Scout Light is machined from high-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec Type III hard anodizing that’s built for combat conditions without weighing your weapon down. This model is available in Black only.
Fits rifles, carbines, or submachine guns with a Picatinny rail on the forend.
- High-performance, recoil-proof LED generates 300 lumens of blinding white light and continues producing tactical-level light for 1.3 hours
- Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens creates versatile beam with enough reach for medium-range applications and sufficient surround light for peripheral vision
- Construction: Mil-Spec hard-anodized aerospace aluminum, optically coated tempered window, O-ring and gasket seals
- Shrouded click-type tailcap switch: click-on/off
- Thumbscrew clamp securely attaches to any MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rail
- Powered by one 123A lithium battery (included) with 10-year shelf life