Bear Claw Ultimate Nitrile gloves are made of 100% nitrile material which is free of the allergens found in standard latex gloves. They are engineered to give our users high performance by offering both maximum protection and unsurpassed tactile sensitivity. This careful attention to detail includes textured fingertips to help with fine motor skills, beaded cuffs for quick and easy donning and a thickened palm for durability and reliability.These ambidextrous gloves are packaged as individual pairs. Designed for single-use only.
These gloves are NTOA approved.
- 100% nitrile gloves
- Textured for improved wet and dry gripping
- Longer and thicker than standard examination gloves
- Form fitting
- Extended, beaded cuff for quick and easy donning
- Sand color makes it easy to see blood when assessing patients
- Available in sizes S, M, L and XL
- Length: 11.8 in.
- Cuff Thickness (mils): 4.7
- Palm Thickness (mils): 6.0
- Finger Thickness (mils): 8.0