Principles of Home Defense is a 4 hour course that will help give students the knowledge, mindset, and tactics to survive a home invasion. The course delves into the psychology of the criminal mind in order to disrupt the criminal planning cycle. There is also a live-fire demonstration of the different types of weapons primarily used for home protection and the pros and cons for each.
• Legal considerations following a shooting
• Disrupting the criminal planning cycle
• Ways to fortify your home
• Tactical responses in the event a criminal successfully invades your home
You'll need the following gear in order to participate:• Notepad and pen
NONE. This course is open to all lawfully armed citizens.
All lawfully armed US citizens are welcome to participate in this course. To confirm eligibility, please provide the following documents BEFORE the class is scheduled to start:
- US state or federal ID (i.e. driver license)
- LE or MIL ID card OR valid concealed carry permit OR background check from your local law enforcement agency showing no felony or domestic violence convictions, restraining orders, etc. that make it illegal for you to possess a firearm.