- • Review of individual movement and hand-eye coordination
• Pistol employment under NVG
• Advanced rifle skills under NVG - shooting from cover, transition to pistol, moving and shooting
• Reading and understanding light conditions
• Selecting tactics and techniques based on light conditions for maximum tactical advantage
You'll need the following gear in order to participate:• Quality, serviceable semiautomatic M4 style rifle with optical sight and laser, sling, and at least 4 magazines
• Pistol with tritium sights (we do have a temporary workaround)
• PPE (eye and double ear protection; hat or helmet; body armor is optional but recommended)
• Duty/ tactical gear (with ability to carry at least 3 spare rifle mags and 2 spare pistol mags)
• Night vision goggle with head or helmet mount
• Notepad and pen
• Approximately 300 rounds of rifle and 150 rounds of pistol Ammunition*
Documented intermediate to advanced level carbine/ rifle training.
All lawfully armed US citizens are welcome to participate in this course. To confirm eligibility, please provide the following documents BEFORE the class is scheduled to start:
- US state or federal ID (i.e. driver license)
- LE or MIL ID card OR valid concealed carry permit OR background check from your local law enforcement agency showing no felony or domestic violence convictions, restraining orders, etc. that make it illegal for you to possess a firearm.