This small, simple holster is specifically designed for carrying small pistols (like a Glock 42 or 43) in places or situations where having a gun is difficult or impractical. It features the UltiClip3, which allows it to be securely attached to just about anything. It can be worn with PT clothes, clipped under a belt and worn with a tucked-in shirt, or attached to a pocket in a bag or purse. It also comes with a quick-clip for use with a belt.
- Versatile- the UC can be used with or without a belt. Attaches to waistband (appendix or strong-side), interior pockets on bags or purses, jacket pockets, etc.
- Highly concealable- UltiClip is hidden under the belt and allows the shirt to be tucked in over the holster. Slim design minimizes 'printing'.
- Quick- holster can be quickly and easily put on or taken off using either the UltiClip or the quick clip.
- Safe- the full Kydex holster protects the trigger (the #1 job of a holster).
- User-adjustable- you can switch between UltiClip and quick clip, and adjust cant and ride height for either clip option.
Working from a concealed holster can be EXTREMELY dangerous, particularly with appendix or center-line holster positions. NEVER draw from a concealed holster until you have been properly trained to do so by a reputable instructor.
MAKE SURE that you keep your finger off of the trigger and outside of the trigger guard when drawing or re-holstering.
Re-holstering should be a SLOW, DELIBERATE process:
- Clear the cover garment.
- Visually inspect the holster to ensure that no clothing (i.e. undershirts) or other items are obstructing the holster.
- Watch the gun into the holster.
- If you feel unusual resistance- STOP- then slowly remove the gun and repeat the above steps.